Capture conversations in conference presentations, focus groups and round-table discussions using large-scale illustrations.
Live illustrations can:
- Enhance your content with dynamic, sensory-focused, visuals.
- Wow, captivate, and compel your audience while adding value, accelerating comprehension, and supporting retention.
- Provide an unforgettable experience and unique takeaway that help keep the conversation going long after the event.
- Bonus Point: It’s fun and entertaining!
Live Illustration Events
I’ll help you capture thoughts, dialogue, and presentation notes at your next event as vibrant pictures and text snippets, transforming verbal and visual cues into powerful connections!
All Live Illustration sessions include:
- Custom hand-drawn Visual Notes during event presentations
- Digital file of Visual Notes
- Original paper/board visual notes
- 30-minute pre-event planning call
- On-site setup and breakdown
* Day rate options available for travel events
* Additional rate options available for Pittsburgh events
Before, During + After Events
Optional add-on’s are available to meet your event needs with solutions such as:
- Illustrated templates for participant interactions
- Live illustrations on foam board for free-standing displays
- Summary documents to share with participants post-event
Are you hosting sessions to crowdsource and expand ideas over a period of time? Need to capture discussions with focus groups or community collaborators? Do you have internal teams in your organization ready to ideate and problem-solve?
- Bundled 2-hour sessions can be used for all your needs. Pay up front and save! Book sessions within a year of purchase.
- Bundled in four, eight or twelve-packs of 2-hour sessions.
- Available as virtual screen-shares or in-person Pittsburgh sessions.
Share more details about your event below so we can send a proposal your way.